May 23, 2009

Happy Graduation, ARVORESCENT!

Today is a very special day for my senior in my school. Because today, they're celebrated their graduated from senior high school after spending 3 wonderful years there. The graduated hold on Ardhya Loka Halim, near the Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport. Today, I came to this event as a poem reader on the torch procession (prosesi obor pelepasan.red). I used a white kebaya (I borrowed it from Vanya's mom^^), and the purple cloth and shawl. I read a poem, which was made by Mr. Nandang Kurniawan, who is husband of my Indonesian teacher, Mrs. Susan Sri Kencana.

This is the poem that I read :

TAFAKUR USAI PERJALANAN

Dari arah mata angin yang berbeda
Kau-aku bertemu di noktah persimpangan ini
berbatas garis cakrawala
Mata kita kabur oleh air mata payau
Menatap tetes pasir waktu
dalam tabung-tabung gelas yang kian menipis

Waktu itu
Kita masih mengkekalkan jam-jam yang terpisah
di antara jejak-jejak kaki sepi
Membuka gapura
Menciptakan bejana, tempat sungai-sungai
dari segala arah mata angin bermuara

Pagi-siang-sore bahkan malam hari telah kita habiskan di sini
di cakrawala berbataskan senja
Hari demi hari kita rangkai bersama dan
ketika pohon persik mulai menebarkan
bunga-bunganya pada tanaman kecil
tembang Illahi telah memanggil
dari balik kemegahan cahaya senja
kau-aku tahu

Sahabat...
Betapa banyak bunga yang tidak memiliki keharuman
Betapa banyak awan yang terkumpul di langit
tanpa memberikan hujan,
tanpa menurunkan butir-butir salju

Sahabat...
Gapura yang telah kau-aku buka
Bejana yang telah kau-aku cipta
tetap kekalkan jam-jam yang terpisah
Semoga...

very nice, eh? I think this is such a very great poem! I read it, and I love it. I can and used to read poems, but I'm not good enough to make it, so I really appreciate to everybody that can make poems and the poems are great!
Okay these are some photos of graduation. Good luck ARVORESCENT!

this is the teachers and parents, the blue one was Dra.Hj. Hasnati Ramli, M.Pd. our beloved headmaster :)

This was Luthfie when gave a speech in front of us, he is one of my senior and he is very marvelous, he accepted in FKUI through PMDK path. Wonderful!

This was Torch Procession when I read the poem (I was not in this picture ^^)

This is when choir of 61 SHS gave performs. And when Akmal and (I don't know who was her name) had their solo part, that was great, Akmal sound was really made me shivered! Beautiful !

All of students and teachers did it! Yeah handshaking!

And finally.. this was me today! hahaha, jilbab made me doesn't have to go to the salon to dress up and get a 'konde' hahahaha. Simple.

1 comment:

Sherryta said...

sempit kali tempatnya