June 20, 2009

I am going to USA

Yesterday I opened Bina Antarbudaya site (Bina Antarbudaya is an intercultural learning program, which will send me to USA next August, on an exchanging student program). How I feel? I am really happy, but a bit nervous too. One thing that still make me worry, I still didn't any host family yet. On that site, there is writed
"19 KANDIDAT CHAPTER JAKARTA DIPASTIKAN BERANGKAT"
or in English,
"19 CANDIDATES FROM JAKARTA CHAPTER ASCERTAINED ABROAD"
and as everyone thought, my name was written there (Livia Meilani - you just click here to see it :D)

I really proud that I can going abroad with all of my own ability. Maybe my English still bad, there were many grammar error or somewhat, but to learn a language well, we just need to keep practicing right?

Firstly, my first country preference is Japan, since Japan is my favorite country at all, but I can't go to Japan because Bina Antarbudaya suggested me to follow YES program, which is a full scholarship but just one destination, USA. So after I thought many times, I took YES Program, and I will fly to USA on 8th August this year.

Okay, I still praying right now, nope I'll get a good host family, and can go to USA safely. Thanks for all of your attention, I love all of you

xoxoxoxoxo



No comments: