September 9, 2010

AIA (Anak Ibu Alay)

Mom looks like ready to spank you!

I think Mom is going to choke me
lalala
ooouuu
pacaran
mmm
abcd
Hmm
:*
Lady Lily and Mamadona
Pose novel roman haha
Ibu ALAY
Well, we're just playin' around. Like I used to told everybody, My Mother is so damn GAUL. If you don't believe it, just see these pics, haha. We're using an overdone make up (even though you can't really tell here), and we didn't make any normal pose. So enjoy our craziness. Thanks for seenly.com and my sister. I love you all, Happy Idul Fitri!

4 comments:

Nadia Hanintasari said...

beeeh, sumfeh Ly gaool banget nyokap looo. huahahaha. salam gahoel buat Anak Ibu gauuuuulll

Aldriana said...

Hahaha! Hiburan di hari lebaran.. Kocak banget foto2nya!

Met Lebaran ya! Maaf lahir batin.. :)

ibunbun said...

hahaha

Livia "Lily" Meilani said...

@ natea : sudah termasyur kan kegahulan si ibu hahaha.

@ aldriana : sama-sama :) mohon maaf lahir batin juga :D

@ ibun : eeerrgh, foto aib hahaha