October 2, 2010

Shoes from Tante Juli

I got these coolest shoes from Tante Juli, Those are her old collection, but I love both of these shoes :) Thank you soooo much, Tante :D

Here I show you my new shoes♥

The first one...





The second one...



How do yall think about my shoes? I really love kind of shoes like this, I was going to order one from the internet, not the good one, just the cheap one for style, but I got these, so I'm really pleased with it. The other reason why I'm so glad is, these are the original Giorgio Armani shoes, which can reaches more than a million rupiah! Those are old shoes, but because it made from genuine leather, these shoes are still look nice and comfy to use! Do you like it? I can't wait to use it somewhere :)

Smoochies,
Lily

5 comments:

dede said...

I like your shoes and I kinda love leather shoes too..(maybe Tante Juli can give another shoes for me.. hehe)

Santhy said...

cool deh li sepatunya, apalagi yg kedua :o

Livia "Lily" Meilani said...

@vandy : hahaha, yeah but the size bro! are you fit in 37 size? hahahaha.

@santhy : iya kewl banget yaaahhh san :) semoga kalo jadi ke pasar seni itb, akyu pake sepatunya hehehe

dede said...

maybe 45?

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I LOVE the first ones!!! u know, finally i found somethin in english, but u know what? im checkin ur blog all the time and tranlating it through google translator... sometimes it doesnt translate evrything cuz ur using slang :/ .. but usually ive got the point.. love and miss u bunches :) Gabby