January 1, 2012

Reborn of my project blog and launching of my first made forum :)

Hellooooo...
This is my first post in 2012, so I'm going to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012" may this year will be better and greater then last year. Ah, actually I feel kind of nervous facing this year because on March I will be 20, oh gosh... leaving my 'teen' age and coming to a brand new adulthood. I just can't imagine, my Mom married when she was 20 and had me when she was 22, but looking at me now... I think my Mom just great, haha I can't imagine living in a 'marry-land' now, I'm still too immature...

And today idk why I'm feeling like making something new. Yea I don't have any resolutions, I don't even think it is necessary, what we need is not plan but a real thingy. And again, idk why I'm thinking about making a forum... Hahaha that's crazy I know, I don't even know why I made it, I'm just hoping y'all gonna register and enjoy it :p so this is the link to my forum.

And do you remember my project blog "Bonjour-Lily"? I made it when I was in the United States and had been inactive in the past 2 years. I decided to make it 'alive' again. Because it is a 'portfolio' type of blog, I decided to use one of Biyan's template (well Biyan is my friend from RumahBlogger). And now this is the new Bonjour-Lily...
So come and enjoy!

That's all for now :) Love y'all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah? TPB SR 2011? keren banget dah blognya. :D

Livia "Lily" Meilani said...

wah makasih bgt dibilang keren hehe jadi malu :p

Anonymous said...

lagi jalan-jalan eh, tiba-tiba nyasar disini. haha.
Blognya bagus banget mbak...
Tukeran link mau?

Livia "Lily" Meilani said...

boleh banget kalo mau tukeran link :)

Anonymous said...

udah, link mbak udah ada di blog ku.. happy blogging yaa..

Livia "Lily" Meilani said...

yap, link blogmu juga udah :) sama-sama :D happy blogging yaaa